Default system features¶
The default configuration includes those major features. They are all
sys_start() at the startup of the application.
Supported drivers for this board.
- adc — Analog to digital convertion
- analog_input_pin — Analog input pin
- analog_output_pin — Analog output pin
- can — CAN bus
- dac — Digital to analog convertion
- ds18b20 — One-wire temperature sensor
- exti — External interrupts
- flash — Flash memory
- i2c_soft — Software I2C
- owi — One-Wire Interface
- pin — Digital pins
- pwm — Pulse width modulation
- sd — Secure Digital memory
- spi — Serial Peripheral Interface
- uart — Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter
Read more about board specific functionality in the Linux module documentation in the Library Reference.
Below is the memory usage of two applications:
- The minimal-configuration application is configured to only include the bare minimum of functionality for the low level kernel to run. That is, the thread scheduler and system tick.
- The default-configuration application is built with the default configuration, including a lot more functionality. See the list of Default system features above for a summary.
Default Standard Library configuration.